Last updated: November 14, 2022
How do we use personally identifiable information?We will only use your personally identifiable information as described in this policy.WIS Software may use the personally identifiable information we collect to contact you about our products and services from time to time. Except for the parties described below, we do not sell or share your personally identifiable information with third parties without your consent.We may share your personally identifiable information with our clients (if they have agreed to comply with privacy protections similar to those set forth in this policy), companies that are affiliates of WIS Software, technical consultants and other third parties who make our Site available, enhance its functionality, or provide associated services (but only for the purpose of providing such services to WIS Software).Information obtained in connection with the Site may be intermingled with and used by us in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than the Site, including both offline and online sources.We reserve the right to transfer any information to our successors in business and purchasers of Site assets, or a particular division or line of business.We also reserve the right to access and/or disclose any information as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent necessary to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Site rules or policies, or the rights of third parties, or to investigate any suspected conduct which WIS Software deems improper.Security of Your Personal DataThe security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.Selling of informationWe do not sell your personal information.Your rightsUnder applicable law, you may have various rights in relation to your Personal Information. In particular, you may have a right to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Mobile device ID
- Other information that specifically identifies you
- Usage Data (may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.)
Contact informationTo exercise your rights or if you have any questions concerning your privacy while using the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- obtain confirmation that we are processing your Personal Information and request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the Personal Information we hold about you, or ask that we correct such Personal Information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete Personal Information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such Personal Information; and
- object to our processing of your Personal Information.